The sensor is used to detect and prevent gas leakage hazards. It is equipped with a high quality gas sensor with high sensitivity and when the gas density in the air exceeds the allowable level, it generates an alarm through a red flashing LED light and the integrated siren.
The unit plugs directly into the socket and easily connects to the Houseper system. When it is activate and a gas leak is detected, an alarm indicator will be displayed and depending on your settings, it can send an instant notification to smart phone, emails, and trigger a Siren device. It is a part of the group of home security devices and as such it can have different types of alarms, such as:
- a missing device when the connection to the device is lost.
- trouble, indicates device malfunction.
- red LED flash
- build-in "beep" sound alarm
- siren activation from HOUSEPER system
- smart phone notification from HOUSEPER system
- mail from HOUSEPER system
- insert the gas detector into socket. Buzzer will "beep" once and green LED blink once
- yellow, red and green LEDs start repetitively flashing for 3 minutes, finishing with permanent green light;
- press "Add device" button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- keep pressing the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED start flashing quickly;
- green LED stops flash and starts lighting permanently after successful join;
- device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- after the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
|Networking type||Zigbee HA 1.2|
|Wireless Networking Distance||100m (open area)|
|Router (network extender)||Yes|
|Endpoints||1 x Gas sensor|
|Working temperature||-10℃ ~ +50℃|
|Power Supply Specifications|
|Power Supply||AC 100~240V|
- Product Code: GTVE-GD-ZBGD18T2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 65.07лв.