Houseper is a solution for monitoring and managing your home. It enables the construction of a separate home automation system. You can add a different kind and number of devices, manage them, reconfigure them, connect them to zones and scenes, create connections between devices, receive and configure notifications in case of force majeure such as fire, flood, burglary, etc. and control your electricity costs, graphical representation of temperature, humidity, pressure, etc., connect remotely, and manage your devices via mobile app.
The main elements of the system are:
This is the major element of the system. It is a multimedia Android TV Box, with a built-in Zigbee home automation module, reserved power supply and optional GSM module. It can also be used as a WiFi router to build a hotspot and start it automatically after restart. A wireless air mouse with keyboard is included. A built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is present to keep the controller operational in case of power interruption.
- Amlogic S905X Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz;
- Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz +;
- 16GB EMMC;
- 2GB DDR3;
- WiFi 802.11 ac / a / b / g / n
- Ethernet 10 / 100M, standard RJ-45;
- 4G LTE optional;
- USB mouse (AIR mouse) with keyboard;
- HDMI 2.0, CVBS LR Stereo audio interface, 2 x USB 2.0, TF card reader;
- DC 5V / 2A;
- Android 7.1;
- Zigbee 3.0;
The Houseper application works under the Houseper Controller and is responsible for creating, configuring and managing your home automation system. It takes care of:
- communication between the built-in Zigbee module and all other Zigbee devices
- communication with IP cameras
- configuration of alarm notifications, periods and prices for electricity report, automatic clearing of old data
- statistic data collection for graphical reports
- calculation of electricity costs
- authorizing and control of smart phones/tablets access - access from unlimited number of phones/tablets and control sending notifications to a phone/tablet.
Houseper mobile application
Houseper mobile app works on your smart phone/tablet and allows constant access, supervision and control of the home automation system. The mobile app has the ability to connect to a variety of Houseper controllers, making it convenient if you have more than one HOUSEPER-equipped object.
Currently there is a mobile app developed for Android devices only.
These are devices that communicate wirelessly with your Houseper controller, providing a variety of services such as on/off, temperature monitoring, fire alarm, flood, open and/or closed door, etc. Devices continue to operate and exchange data between themselves, even if they have no connection to the controller.
Each Zigbee device may contain one or more logical devices. For example, a temperature and humidity device is a physical device, but it contains two logic devices - one for measuring temperature and another for measuring humidity.
In addition some devices can extend the Zigbee network. These devices are called "routers" and typically are powered by the electrical network, increasing Zigbee network coverage and system capacity.
Supported versions are Zigbee 3.0 and Zigbee 1.2 with additional Houseper compatibility settings. All devices offered on this site are compatible with Houseper system.
IP cameras are able to generate notifications in case of movement/sound depending on their capabilities in a way similar to other devices. They are able to store video records on the remote server. Local and remote control and real-time monitoring are supported.
Supported IP cameras can be found in the IP Cameras section of this site.
Houseper Cloud Services
Cloud services are optional and allow you to:
- Manage your devices remotely via a smart Android phone (free)
- Get notifications on your email (free)
- Get notifications on your phone (free)
- Store and review IP Camera recordings (monthly fee)
- Real-time cameras surveillance (free)