The sensor is used to detect and prevent gas leakage hazards. It is equipped with a high quality gas sensor with high sensitivity and when the gas density in the air exceeds the allowable level, it generates an alarm through a red flashing LED light and the integrated siren.
The unit plugs directly into the socket and easily connects to the Houseper system. When it is activate and a gas leak is detected, an alarm indicator will be displayed and depending on your settings, it can send an instant notification to smart phone, emails, and trigger a Siren device. It is a part of the group of home security devices and as such it can have different types of alarms, such as:
Missing device when the connection to the device is lost.
Trouble, indicates device malfunction.
- Red LED flash;
- Build-in “beep” sound alarm;
- Siren activation from HOUSEPER system;
- Smart phone notification from HOUSEPER system;
- Mail from HOUSEPER system.
- Insert the gas detector into socket. Buzzer will “beep” once and green LED blink once;
- Yellow, red and green LEDs start repetitively flashing for 3 minutes, finishing with permanent green light;
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Keep pressing the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED start flashing quickly;
- Green LED stops flash and starts lighting permanently after successful join;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
There are no reviews yet.