The smart siren protects from robbery and can even wake sleeping people up in cases of fire, flood, leakage of harmful and flammable gases and other life-threatening events. It can be combined with all the home security devices available. The smart siren has both an active and an inactive mode and it can be triggered even when inactive to warn of extremely dangerous situations.
- Power Configuration
- Plug the Siren into a socket;
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till the Smart Siren flash quickly (twice/second);
- The light will go off after successful join;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the light will flash for 3 seconds (once/second).