- Electric switch
- Maximum load up to 16A per
- ZigBee 3.0
- Ability to join a ZigBee 3.0 network
- Ability to form a ZigBee 3.0 network
- Wireless control by ZigBee 3.0 compatible Control buttons (Houseper Smart Control Button)
- Built-in electricity meter for current and total consumption, as part of the ZigBee protocol
- Support for scenes as part of the ZigBee protocol
- Protection against reconfiguration with an individual PIN code
- Overheat and/or overload protection
- Installation in a standard apparatus box
The switch has a built-in ZigBee module, which allows it to join an existing ZigBee 3.0 network or form its own. It is compatible with both Houseper controller and other controllers (hub, gateway) which you can choose on the market. When working alone, it can create a ZigBee 3.0 network to which other ZigBee 3.0 devices can be added. You can combine it with a control button and switch it conveniently.
The switch has a built-in power meter for current and total consumption, as part of the ZigBee protocol.
The device has optional PIN and PUK code protection against unwanted reconfiguration.
There are no reviews yet.