The sensor is made for timely detection of smoke and immediate alerts to prevent fire, minimise damage and protect lives. It is suitable for indoor installation and attaches easily to the ceiling, where smoke is usually most concentrated, using double-sided flex tape.
Once the device is added to the Houseper system, don’t forget to activate it. When smoke is detected, the red LED will flash quickly, integrated siren will start and an alarm sign will appear in the application. Depends on the settings a notification can be sent to an email or smartphone and Siren device can be triggered.
Like other devices, it can generate a low battery alarm , missing device , tamper , trouble .
- Power Configuration
- Red LED flash quickly;
- Build-in sound alarm;
- Siren activation from HOUSEPER system;
- Smart phone notification from HOUSEPER system;
- Mail from HOUSEPER system.
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED flash quickly;
- Green LED keeps on for 3 seconds after successful join;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
* The batteries are included