The Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor is designed for indoor monitoring. Through its built-in digital sensors, the device measures and transmits data in a pleasant and graphical way to the Houseper app on your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to monitor room climate in real time.
The device comes with a battery included, insulated with a tape to prevent the battery drain. The insulating tape must be removed before the unit is installed. It is recommended that the unit not be placed too close to heating / cooling appliances. Installation of the device is quick and easy with double-sided tape. It joins the Houseper system by selecting “Add Device” in the app and holding the hidden device button in the small side hole for 2 seconds. indication
The sensor provides battery information and when it starts to drain, an indication will appear and the battery should be replaced. The other type of alarm it can show is “Missing Device” if the connection to the device should be lost.
- Power Configuration
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED flash quickly;
- Green LED keeps on for 3 seconds after successful join;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
* The batteries are included
There are no reviews yet.