The Smart Metering Plug is designed for remote and intelligent control of electrical appliances and offers you a wide range of functionalities – turning off a forgotten iron, turning on the air conditioner before arriving at home or even turning off the bedside lamp without getting out of bed. In addition to managing various electrical appliances, the smart plug also measures electricity consumption.
In addition to managing various electrical appliances, smart plug also measures electricity consumption. Linked to the Houseper system, it sends the data to the application that collects and processes it in order to provide a pleasant graphical statistics for current load, total daily and nighttime electricity and calculated monetary value of the energy consumed. Keep track of statistics to optimise electricity consumption and reduce electricity bills.
- Consumption metering
- Plug the Metering plug into a socket;
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Press and hold the button on the Metering plug, untill the LED indicator starts flashing;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application after successful join;
- Long press the button on the Metering plug for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, LED indicator flashes slowly for 3 seconds(2 times per second).