Protect your home from theft and burglary with the Door/Window Smart Sensor. It consists of two parts and it is extremely quick and easy to install. Place one part onto the frame and the other directly onto the door/window. When both parts get separated, the device generates an alarm automatically.
If the device is active, the following alarm indication will appear. Like all other home security devices, the sensor as a part of the Houseper system can have other alarms, such as:
Missing device when sensor connection is lost.
Tamper when someone has opened the back cover of the device.
Trouble in case of device malfunction.
Battery when the batteries are low and it’s time to replace them. The sensor comes with included batteries that last a very long time. Depending on the load, they can last up to several years without having to replace them.
You can set alarm notifications according to your personal needs upon adding the device to the Houseper smart system. You choose how, when, and about what to be informed – smartphone notification, email, siren… After you add the device to the Houseper system, just check the device notification settings and change them according to your needs.
- Power Configuration
- Red LED flash one time;
- Siren activation from HOUSEPER system;
- Smart phone notification from HOUSEPER system;
- Mail from HOUSEPER system.
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED flash quickly;
- Green LED keeps on for 3 seconds after successful join;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
* The batteries are included