The Houseper Water Leak Sensor is a wireless, battery-powered smart device that can be used to enhance your home safety. Designed and produced by the Houseper brand in 2020, it brings the best of modern technology in automated home protection. It comes with an elegant and compact design, with battery lifetime extended of up to 4 years and increased device coverage. The miniature dimensions of the Houseper Water Leak Sensor and the Detector are significantly smaller compared to other smart models.
The Houseper Water Leak Sensor consists of a Main Part and a Detector connected by cable. The Main Part should be installed in a dry area, while the Detector should be positioned anyplace where water leak can be expected. Houseper’s Leak Sensor coverage can be extended if necessary, by adding in more Detectors. In case when one of them register water leak or flood, the smart Leak Sensor will trigger an alarm immediately in the Houseper smart home system. Early detection can help prevent a lot of damage. The Detectors can be placed next to appliances like washing machines, toilets and pipes or in basement or bathroom areas with windows that could potentially be subject to water flow.
Double-sided flex tape is used to fix the Houseper wireless Detector and Main Part. If you are using additional Detectors, connect them in a successive manner using the Extender Output and stick them to the areas selected.
The Houseper smart Sensor for Water Leaks works with the Houseper Controller and communicates with other smart devices. It is also compatible with other controllers (hubs) supporting the ZigBee 3.0 protocol.
The wireless Houseper smart detector has been designed as an elegant and unobtrusive accessory to different interior styles. A set of colours is available in the Houseper palette (for more colours, please contact us by email).
The alarm is indicated by the icon.
The following alarm indications will appear in the Houseper home automation system whenever the smart detector is activated:
Missing device when sensor connection is lost.
Battery – when the device batteries are low and require replacement. The sensor comes with a long-life battery included (up to 4 years battery life, depending on the load).
Alarm notifications can be set according to your personal needs upon adding the device to the Houseper smart system. You can choose how, when, and about what to be informed – by smartphone notification, email or siren. Once you have added the device to the Houseper system, just check the device notification settings and change them according to your preference.
You can also combine it with Siren for fast alert should a leak start. With the Houseper mobile app you can check the state of the device in real time. You can also browse the log to see whether someone has been entering your home.
- Power Configuration
- Siren activation from the HOUSEPER system;
- Smartphone notification from the HOUSEPER system;
- Email notification from the the HOUSEPER system.
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in the HOUSEPER application. If you are using a different controller, follow the corresponding instructions for adding a new device;
- Press and hold the Network Button for 3 seconds. The green LED indicator will flash 12 times for 3 seconds;
- When the successful joining is completed, place the Main Part on the Back Cover and slide down to click back in;
- Device appears on Devices tab in the HOUSEPER application.
- Press and hold the Network Button for 10 seconds. The green LED indicator will flash 3 times for 2 seconds;
* ER14250 battery and User Manual included.
There are no reviews yet.