This smart device is designed to send immediate alarms when an emergency situation occurs. Added to the Houseper system, it can send the alarm to your email, smartphone device and trigger a Siren.
It can be conveniently attached to a bracelet or belt and always be at hand in an emergency situation. This device comes with a small, elegant design and runs on low power consumption with a long battery life.
The device may have alarms such as:
- Panic, when someone pressed the button.
- Missing device when there is no connection to the device, for example because the person wearing the device has left the system.
- Trouble, device malfunction.
- Low battery when the batteries need to be replaced.
- Power Configuration
- Siren activation from HOUSEPER system.
- Smart phone notification from HOUSEPER system.
- Mail from HOUSEPER system.
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED flash quickly;
- Green LED keeps on for 3 seconds after successful join;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
* The batteries are included
There are no reviews yet.