The Houseper Vibration Smart Sensor is a wireless, battery-powered smart device that can be used to enhance your home safety and security. Designed and produced by the Houseper brand in 2020, it brings the best of modern technology in automated home security and protection. It comes with an elegant and compact design, with battery lifetime extended of up to 4 years and increased device coverage. The miniature dimensions of the Houseper Vibration Sensor are significantly smaller compared to other smart models.
The Houseper Vibration Sensor is a smart device with high sensitivity that can be attached to any object you would like to prevent from being broken or stolen, as it detects each vibration and movement. The Vibration Sensor triggers an alarm in the Houseper smart home system and sends notifications to your phone or email whenever it registers vibration, shock or tilt, irrespective of its orientation.
Double-sided flex tape is used to fix the Houseper wireless detector to objects, doors or windows. Attached to doors or windows, the smart Vibration Sensor from Houseper will issue an alarm if someone tries to break in through the window or the door. When placed discreеtly on valuable objects at home, it will also trigger the alarm if someone tries to displace (steal) the object.
The Houseper smart detector for vibrations works with the Houseper Controller and communicates with other smart devices. It is also compatible with other controllers (hubs) supporting the ZigBee 3.0 protocol.
The wireless Houseper smart detector has been designed as an elegant and unobtrusive accessory to different interior styles. A set of colours is available in the Houseper palette (for more colours, please contact us by email).
The alarm is indicated by the icon.
The following alarm indications will appear in the Houseper home automation system whenever the smart detector is activated:
Missing device when sensor connection is lost.
Battery – when the device batteries are low and require replacement. The sensor comes with a long-life battery included (up to 4 years battery life, depending on the load).
Alarm notifications can be set according to your personal needs upon adding the device to the Houseper smart system. You can choose how, when, and about what to be informed – by smartphone notification, email or siren. Once you have added the device to the Houseper system, just check the device notification settings and change them according to your preference.
Add the device to your zones and control it from the Remote Control device. You can also combine it with Siren to deter thieves. With the Houseper mobile app you can also browse the log.
- Power Configuration
- Siren activation from the HOUSEPER system;
- Smartphone notification from the HOUSEPER system;
- Email notification from the the HOUSEPER system.
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in the HOUSEPER application. If you are using a different controller, follow the corresponding instructions for adding a new device;
- Press and hold the Network Button for 3 seconds. The green LED indicator will flash 12 times for 3 seconds;
- When the successful joining is completed, place the Main Part on the Back Cover and slide down to click back in;
- Device appears on Devices tab in the HOUSEPER application.
- Press and hold the Network Button for 10 seconds. The green LED indicator will flash 3 times for 2 seconds;
* ER14250 battery and User Manual included.
There are no reviews yet.