Early detection of floods and emergency alerts can help you prevent a lot of damage. Water leakage sensors are designed to be installed in areas that are of risk of potential water leakage or high dampness. After you have added the device to the Houseper system, don’t forget to activate it. The wireless sensor will alert you by email or phone whenever a change in the dampness parameters occurs. It can also trigger a Siren.
The separate design of the housing and the sensor element, both connected with a cable, prevents the device from defecting due to high humidity. The higher the body is mounted, the less likely it can be flooded and compromised. With the intact body and flooded sensor, the device will continue to operate and even will send a report when the sensor dries.
- Power Configuration
- Red LED;
- Siren activation from HOUSEPER system;
- Smart phone notification from HOUSEPER system;
- Mail from HOUSEPER system.
- Press “Add device” button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED flash quickly;
- Green LED keeps on for 3 seconds after successful join;
- Device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- Press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- After the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
* The batteries are included