The device detects a motion and it is a part of a group of sensors designed for home security. Activate the device and every time it detects movement, you can receive email and/or notification on your phone. It can also trigger a Siren to scare and drive away unwanted visitors.
The motion alarm is indicated by the following icon . In addition to this alarm, as part of the Houseper system, the sensor can have a number of other alarms. For example:
- a missing device when the connection to the device is lost.
- tamper when someone tries to steal or compromise the device.
- trouble when there is a problem with the functionality of the device.
- battery when the battery is low and it's time to replace it. The motion sensor has very low power consumption, so most likely this alarm will occur in years. In order to achieve such low power consumption, many battery operated devices "fall asleep", which is why we call them "Sleeping devices".This means that most of the time they are at rest, do not consume any electricity, and "wake up" only in case of an alarm or to do some regular work. If you try to send a command to a Sleeping device, it is most likely that you will see this sign: , which means that the device is at rest and it is a temporarily inaccessible.
- Power Configuration
- red LED flash one time
- siren activation from HOUSEPER system
- smart phone notification from HOUSEPER system
- mail from HOUSEPER system
- press "Add device" button under the Settings tab in HOUSEPER application;
- press the device button located in the little hole for 2 seconds till green LED flash quickly;
- green LED keeps on for 3 seconds after successful join;
- device appears on Devices tab in HOUSEPER application.
- press the device button located in the little hole for 5 seconds to leave the network;
- after the device leaves HOUSEPER network, the green light flashes slowly for 3 seconds.
* The batteries are included
|Networking type||Zigbee HA 1.2|
|Wireless Networking Distance||100m (open area)|
|Router (network extender)||No|
|Endpoints||1 x Motion sensor|
|Working temperature||-10℃ ~ +50℃|
|Pet immunity||<= 30kg (height 70cm)|
|Detecting distance||9 ~ 12 m|
|Power Supply Specifications|
|Power Supply||DC 3V|
|Battery||1xCR123A or 1xCR17335|
- Product Code: GTVE-GD-ZBTHS18T1-MOV
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 61.70лв.