- Plug EU standard
- The device can work completely independently
- Indicator for on status
- Control of electrical appliances with a load of up to 16A
- ZigBee 3.0
- Ability to join a ZigBee 3.0 network
- Ability to form a ZigBee 3.0 network
- Wireless control by ZigBee 3.0 compatible Control buttons (Houseper Smart Control Button)
- Built-in electricity meter for current and total consumption, as part of the ZigBee protocol
- Support for scenes as part of the ZigBee protocol
- Protection against reconfiguration with an individual PIN code
- Overheat and/or overload protection
The plug has a built-in ZigBee module, which allows it to join an existing ZigBee 3.0 network or form its own. It is compatible with both Houseper controller and other controllers (hub, gateway) which you can choose on the market. When working alone, it can create a ZigBee 3.0 network to which other ZigBee 3.0 devices can be added. You can combine it with a control button and switch it conveniently.
The plug has a built-in power meter for current and total consumption, as part of the ZigBee protocol.
The device has optional PIN and PUK code protection against unwanted reconfiguration.