* Phase and zero power supply is mandatory for the device to function properly!
- Electric wall switch with touch sensitive buttons
- The device can work completely independently
- Tempered glass front panel
- Orange light indicators for on status
- Blue backlight of the touch buttons with the possibility of removal
- Maximum load up to 5A per line
- ZigBee 3.0
- Ability to join a ZigBee 3.0 network
- Ability to form a ZigBee 3.0 network
- Wireless control by ZigBee 3.0 compatible Control buttons (Houseper Smart Control Button)
- Built-in electricity meter for current and total consumption, as part of the ZigBee protocol
- Support for scenes as part of the ZigBee protocol
- Protection against reconfiguration with an individual PIN code
- Overheat and/or overload protection
- Training and control with any IR remote
- Installation in a standard apparatus box
- Possibility of custom design of face panels for large order
This device can be used alone and controlling by an IR remote – the same as the TV remote, for example.
The light switch has a built-in ZigBee module, which allows it to join an existing ZigBee 3.0 network or form its own. It is compatible with both Houseper controller and other controllers (hub, gateway) which you can choose on the market. When working alone, it can create a ZigBee 3.0 network to which other ZigBee 3.0 devices can be added. You can combine it with a control button and switch the lighting conveniently.
The light switch has a built-in power meter for current and total consumption, as part of the ZigBee protocol.
The device has optional PIN and PUK code protection against unwanted reconfiguration. It has ability to turn off/on backlight.